the inspired bride.

the inspired bride.

29 มกราคม 2556

The VINTAGE


VINTAGE WEDDING AT THE ROYAL OBSERVATORY: SARAH & PAUL

January 23, 2013

      andreellisonphotographyrocknrollbride- (63 of 106)
Sarah & Paul and were married in September at the royal observatory - Queen’s House in Greenwich. They went for a English vintage theme with a twist. It reflected the things they love in their everyday lives.

     andreellisonphotographyrocknrollbride- (28 of 106)

“The wedding theme was English vintage as I am big into my vintage clothing and music so things needed to be pretty but with an eccentric twist”, wrote the bride. “I didn’t want it to be a Cath Kidston wet dream and neither did I feel that an out-and-out rocking festival would have suited us so we went for something in between! I love typography and so that was instantly worked into our invites and other paper goods (I made the majority using pretty parchment card and downloading fonts from the internet).”

      v   andreellisonphotographyrocknrollbride- (84 of 106)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น