the inspired bride.

the inspired bride.

29 มกราคม 2556

IN THE GARDEN


RUSTIC CALIFORNIAN PARK WEDDING: CASEY & CAITLIN

January 21, 2013
      countryrock_ryandaley-465
Casey & Caitlin were married at Dos Picos Park in Ramona, CA. They wanted their wedding to be laid back, fun, but most of all very ‘them’.
“My inspiration was to keep things very us”, began the bride. “Well actually, our theme was 100% Caitlin, with a splash of Casey thrown in here and there! I have been to weddings that are gorgeous and looked at hundreds on blogs and in magazines when looking for inspiration for our wedding. I have liked many of the things I’ve seen, but none of them were really right.”
         countryrock_ryandaley-331
“I am never one to follow a crowd, and neither is my husband. When I think about what I love and what I like, I don’t want to compromise for tradition or because someone tells me it can not be done. I want things to mean something to me, just like my tattoos. I don’t pick something out of the air because it looks cool.”
         countryrock_ryandaley-127


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น